Friday, January 25, 2013

Saran Wrap Nails: Blue and Teal's

Hey guys!  So today is going to be a fun post, I wanted to do something different with my nails and decided on doing a saran wrap mani, you can find out how to do them just about anywhere.  They're super simple, and anyone can do it!  Anyways enough jabber... here are the pictures.


For this mani I used one coat of Maybelline's Color Show Denims in Denim Dash (the dark color) and in contrast I used a light greenish blue color by e.l.f. in the color Mint Cream, to finish the look I added Zoya's Opal which is a sheer type top coat with reflective blue and green flecks.

Macro

All in all I love how this manicure turned out! 



Here are the polishes left to right: Maybelline Color Show in Denim Dash, e.l.f. nail polish in Mint Cream, Zoya's Opal and Sally Hansen's Insta-Dri Top Coat.

No comments:

Post a Comment